Current time: 18-11-2017, 02:32:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Advertisement

CF Image Host 1.6.5

Download link Fixed 1.6.5 is out and can be found here-> http://forum.codefuture.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=73141

CF Image Host Pro 0.4.5

Download CF Image Host Pro 0.4.5 can be found here-> http://forum.codefuture.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=73481

which has features pro version
Hello

I am thinking if I buy per

is also
pro patch
Advertisement
It also interrest me. I see some info here and there but I am not sure if those new features in development justify upgrade from stable 1.4.2 to (beta?) pro version?
Can someone who tryed both versions tell us more about that? 1.4.2 vs pro in development?
just 1 good reason to upgrade it: MySQL database Cool

another reason: ridiculously cheap Cool

plus: its a way to enhance the developer work Cool

Upgrade it and see all PRO features by yourself, I bet you will not regret.
No, no, Luciano - you didn't get my point :-)

Price, enhancing development work, etc.. has nothing to do with this specific question. We're paid members, etc. with access to pro version. Question is if new pro version which is obviously in development phase justify upgrade from stable 1.4.2 version. Are new pro version features worth of upgrade already or it's better to wait some time to get official stable pro version.
MySQL database.. ok great. Anything else? Is there some other main difference? Is pro version fully functional relatively bug free script or merely beta testing script in development phase which shouldn't be put in productional use already?
I know that some of you use it already but I wondering.... isn't too soon to put it in productional use already?
Spirit Wrote:No, no, Luciano - you didn't get my point :-)

Price, enhancing development work, etc.. has nothing to do with this specific question. We're paid members, etc. with access to pro version. Question is if new pro version which is obviously in development phase justify upgrade from stable 1.4.2 version. Are new pro version features worth of upgrade already or it's better to wait some time to get official stable pro version.
MySQL database.. ok great. Anything else? Is there some other main difference? Is pro version fully functional relatively bug free script or merely beta testing script in development phase which shouldn't be put in productional use already?
I know that some of you use it already but I wondering.... isn't too soon to put it in productional use already?

i dont install yet to, waiting for multi upload and images folders
Spirit, I see you are a paid member, I replied to TopStar question. Smile

so, let me ask you mate; why don't you clone your 1.4.2 setup under a empty folder and try a PRO upgrade on it? use both setups for a while, I think its a good way to find the answer by yourself! Smile

I using PRO version, but its a private site, a few users, small traffic etc... before PRO (with 1.4.2) I was in trouble twice, file db corrupt Sad , lost images and labels

IMHO, PRO is good enough for me, but without heavy use I cant say more than this.

Good luck!
I just pay for buy the CF Image Hosting Script v1.4.2 , but where is for download the pro version with mysql database ??

thanks
im waiting for the pro version to i paid, nothing yet.Anyone got the pro version they can send me im sure the admin when he gets back can verify i paid.
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2011, 21:04:44 by nasir 342.)
RE: which has features pro version
How can i buy a pro version ? Can someone give me information ?
RE: which has features pro version
I would be interested also. where can you buy them? on the website it says nothing about

times would be nice to get an answer here and more information about