Current time: 24-06-2017, 10:29:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Advertisement

CF Image Host 1.6.5

Download link Fixed 1.6.5 is out and can be found here-> http://forum.codefuture.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=73141

CF Image Host Pro 0.4.5

Download CF Image Host Pro 0.4.5 can be found here-> http://forum.codefuture.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=73481

Free CF Image Hosting Pro
RE: Free CF Image Hosting Pro
just noticed the short url is working, but only on the image page. It shouldn't take much to display it amongst the rest of the links on the thumbs page.

Still aiming to display links to images on the homepage when uploaded as well to make the process simpler for a lot of users.

EDIT: another problem I have is the sitemap when submitted to google. I've reached a point where google gives me the error "Your Sitemap contains too many URLs. Please create multiple Sitemaps with up to 50000 URLs each and submit all Sitemaps." I imagine it shouldn't be too difficult to break that into multiple sitemaps.
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2015 09:43:38 by utopiated420x.)
Advertisement
Please dont let this awesome script die.
What difference 1.6.5 - 4.5 pro?
(28-11-2015 11:51:12)Anonymusx Wrote:  What difference 1.6.5 - 4.5 pro?

the pro have
- more HTML5 elements, and now a drag and drop uploader.
- more admin features
(06-02-2015 06:45:30)utopiated420x Wrote:  A few bugs as to be expected from the pro version, but once you get that sorted it works great. Btw, had to update the .htaccess to work with new apache, but that's on the regular version as well.
Code:
<IfModule filter_module>
        FilterDeclare   COMPRESS
        #FilterProvider  COMPRESS  DEFLATE resp=Content-Type /text/(html|css|javascript|plain|x(ml|-component))/
        FilterProvider COMPRESS DEFLATE "%{CONTENT_TYPE} = 'text/(html|css|javascript|plain|x(ml|-component))'"
        FilterProvider COMPRESS DEFLATE "%{CONTENT_TYPE} = 'application/(javascript|json|xml|x-javascript)'"
        #FilterProvider  COMPRESS  DEFLATE resp=Content-Type /application/(javascript|json|xml|x-javascript)/
        FilterChain     COMPRESS
        FilterProtocol  COMPRESS  change=yes;byteranges=no
    </IfModule>
Once I did that it worked fine, otherwise I'd get a 500 server error. There's a spelling error also. It says "Ues old uploader". SQLite didn't work either and I didn't mess around with it at all. Installer is stubborn and doesn't like to change settings and I had to restart from scratch many times since I screwed up my mysql login info lol. I had an apostrophe in the title for my site and the settings did not escape this when I'd make any changes, which caused my site to break. I can escape it manually but it loses it again if I edit settings from admin panel. I'll follow up with a link after I integrate my current site over to it. I plan to run with your idea of showing the Uploaded - *filename* message and display the url for the uploaded image. I think this will make the process a lot faster for what I use it for. Thanks again!

Edit: here's a screenshot of it on my test site now!
[Image: Screenshot.png]

Just a heads up, this .htacces correction is also needed in v1.6.5
get this error when uploading

Not Uploaded - <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Creating default object from empty value in <b>/home4/hibskids/public_html/imagehost/inc/functions.php</b> on line <b>600</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Creating default object from empty value in <b>/home4/hibskids/public_html/imagehost/inc/functions.php</b> on line <b>600</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Creating default object from empty value in <b>/home4/hibskids/public_html/imagehost/inc/functions.php</b> on line <b>600</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Creating default object from empty value in <b>/home4/hibskids/public_html/imagehost/inc/functions.php</b> on line <b>600</b><br /> http://imagehost.boom-crew.org/image.php?di=YYUN
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2016 01:47:20 by hibskids.)
Hi has anyone got the 0.4.5 version that they could share as it the link on here is down, thanks.
If you can please upload it to either dropbox or http://filefrog.pw

Im wanting to start my image hosting service again.

Nevermind the link was working fine on chrome, not sure why it wasn't working on opera.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 03:15:12 by craigibhoy.)
Hello,
I have tried CF Image Host Pro 0.4.5 and there is no Database auto backup option. Is it somewhere else, will it be available later? Is there an option in 0.3.1?
Thank you.